Images from our May 2017 Hawkesbury River Cruise
(Images by Brian Friend O.A.M. and Dave Whiteman)
Images from the cruise plus, for those who missed it, the amazing sunset over Pittwater and
Palm Beach the evening before our cruise. Liz and I stayed at Barrenjoey House
for our 40th Anniversary and I managed to capture the magic.
Special thanks to the following :-
- Our Secretary Tony Wright for suggesting the outing and
chasing up those with short memories 🙂
- Brian Friend O.A.M. for organising the boat and scoring
- Alastair and Micki Browne, and Chris and Bill Bush
for having the foresight to knock up some tasty
cheese and biscuits to start the day.
- Our Skipper, Steve who did a great job of not only being the Captain but
also the Deckhand.
- All the Pirates and their Damsels for making the effort to come along and
enjoy the day in good company
(Click on a thumbnail image and then click the play button to start the slideshow… enjoy)