All Meetings/Coffee Catchups start at 11am
- Monday 22nd November – Meeting
- Friday 17th December – Christmas Lunch
Our first meeting after Lockdown…..
Monday 22nd November 2021 at 11:00am
Manly Leagues Club
Pittwater Road Brookvale
Please Note – Those who want coffee or tea before the meeting, please order and pay at the Bistro Bar.
Under the new Covid Restrictions the following protocols MUST be followed if you want to enter the Club…
Manly Leagues is re-opening from 12:01 am Monday 11th October 2021, and we will be subject to certain rules as directed under the Public Health Order:
• Members and Guests must provide personal contact details via the Service NSW QR Code
• Masks must be worn inside
• We will be operating under capacity restrictions – one person per 4sqm inside and one person per 2sqm outside.
• Only fully vaccinated patrons over 16 will initially be able to enter our venues. Children under the eligible age for vaccination will be permitted but must be accompanied by a vaccinated guardian.
• Any eligible individuals who cannot show proof of vaccination will not be permitted under any circumstance to enter our premises.
As our AGM had to be deferred in July due to Lockdown, this meeting will also be our 2021 AGM. Nominations for the Committee positions are now invited.
Under the experienced hand of Mr Brian INMAN all Executive Positions will be declared vacant and the following nominations for the Northern Beaches Branch of the Retired Police Association of NSW Executive 2021/2022 will be Invited …
- Chairman – Dave Whiteman (Standing)
- Vice-Chairman – Brian Friend (Standing)
- Branch Secretary – Ian Finlayson (Standing)
- Treasurer – Bill Bush (Standing)
If there are no nominations for the above Executive positions prior to the meeting, Brian Inman will declare that the Executive positions have been filled by the current office-holders.
In addition, the RFPA Constitution requires three Ordinary Members to sit as Committee Members. So, we also need three members to nominate for those positions.
Any Full Member of the RFPA may Nominate for any of the above positions. Nomination Forms are available from the Branch Secretary Ian Finlayson. Nomination Forms must be received by the Secretary no later than 7 days from the AGM.
In line with our streamlined formal meeting agenda, if you wish to raise a matter of General Business or wish to raise any other matters, please email our Secretary with details by the 24th May.
This will be a long-overdue opportunity to catch up with your mates young and old, and perhaps share a drink or even lunch at the Bistro.
If you want to bring your wife/husband/partner/
girlfriend/boyfriend or a friend feel free.
And of course, remind any of your friends, who are former Police, and not a member of the RFPA, that they are eligible to join regardless of the length of service.
Please ask at Reception where our meeting room is as it may be different during the club renovations.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Apologies and Agenda Items to our Secretary Ian Finlayson
All future meeting dates for 2021/22 are on our website
As our rooms may change please check at Reception.
All Members, wives/partners are welcome
This website is the online home of the Northern Beaches branch of the Retired & Former Police Association of NSW (RFPA NSW).
Items of interest to members… including meeting dates, special events, announcements, items of general interest and a
photo gallery are contained within the pages of the site and are accessible via the Menu at the top.
The site is for general information of interest to members only. Please note that NO personal information, including email address, home address or contact phone numbers of any members will be published on this site.